Renderworks is an amazing integrated rendering application with the power of the CINEMA 4D render engine. It offers a vast array of high-quality presentation techniques that are just a mouse-click away. Renderworks allows you to set lighting, map textures, add HDRI backgrounds, and produce stunning high quality renderings all within your Vectorworks software.
Renderworks is now included with Vectorworks!
If you are producing 3D models and are needing to move your presentation up a level, leverage the power of Renderworks. Suitable for all design industries, Renderworks can generate stunning images and animations in a number of rendering formats including stylized, photorealistic and non-photorealistic.
Renderworks will enable you to:
- Assign textures, control transparency and calculate reflectivity.
- Add billboards of people, trees, cars and other complex elements
- Control the lighting in your images
- Cast shadows and generate sun studies
With Renderworks, the results are:
- Breathtaking and easy to achieve without exporting and importing between Vectorworks and separate visualization programs since the Renderworks functionality is completely integrated into Vectorworks.
- Based on a shorter learning curve because it’s based on the Vectorworks interface you already know.
- Flexible, allowing you to control the kinds of images you show your clients when you are first exploring a concept, and when you are approaching sign-off.
Communicate your ideas to your clients by showing them stunning images and animations presentations that include sophisticated lighting, texturing, and rendering. If you want a Rendering tool that functions seamlessly within the Vectorworks suite look no further than Vectorworks Renderworks.
Are you offering design courses in a computer lab environment? Vectorworks Designer with Renderworks is available at deeply discounted pricing for educational institutions. Our lab licenses are very flexible, and permit users to launch the software from anywhere that has access to your network.