To see if Vectorworks Architect is a good fit for you, download a Free Trial of Vectorworks Designer, the COMPLETE SET of all three of the Design Series modules: ARCHITECT, Landmark, and Spotlight:
With Vectorworks Architect, you can create Building Information Models (BIM) without giving up the design freedom you need. Whether you’re looking to streamline costs, analyze materials, increase your energy efficiency, or just create world-class designs, with the Vectorworks Architect solution, BIM just works. Right from the start, enjoy the robust and flexible capabilities of BIM with the ease of design, great documentation, and intelligent tools for which Vectorworks is known.
Is Vectorworks Architect right for you?
If you are engaged with any form of building design — as an Architect, Interior Designer, Home-builder, Renovator, or otherwise involved in the design or redesign of living spaces, working spaces, or entertainment spaces — the best and most flexible design resource for you is Vectorworks Architect.
With Vectorworks Architect, you can:
- Explore possibilities for a new or as-built space
- Offer options or changes to your client — using multiple presentation tools
- Publish a full set of construction drawings for tender in both electronic and paper formats.
- Generate your design quickly and accurately using the built-in, powerful automated parametric controls
- Create your design from scratch using a variety of different approaches
- Design the way you want without being constrained by limited design tools.
Below are just some of the many video highlighting features and capability in Vectorworks.
Are you offering design courses in a computer lab environment? Vectorworks Designer with Renderworks is available at deeply discounted pricing for educational institutions. Our lab licenses are very flexible, and permit users to launch the software from anywhere that has access to your network.