The Vectorworks Service Select subscription solution is the best ‘stay current’ option for all of our Vectorworks clients. Instead of paying for upgrades on an irregular schedule, the Vectorworks Service Select gives you a regular schedule for your renewals, and ensures that you can stay current at the lowest possible price. Vectorworks Service Select is priced very competitively – you can subscribe for a much lower yearly cost than what you would pay for upgrades spread over one to four years – and ensure you have access to the most current software, when YOU are ready to upgrade.
Vectorworks Service Select offers:
- Upgrades for your Vectorworks software
- Competitive pricing for your yearly renewals
- Access to the Vectorworks Service Select portal resources, including:
- Priority Technical Support
- Updated content libraries of symbols, textures, etc.
- Extensive training material from Tips & tricks to lectures
- Access to a growing library of on-demand learning tutorials
- Software downloads and serial numbers on the day the software is released
Added benefits include:
- 10x more Vectorworks Cloud Services storage
- Immediate receipt of product releases
- Best pricing
- Predictable budgets
- Easy account management
The Vectorworks Service Select portal is an ever growing resource filled website exclusive to Vectorworks Service Select subscribers, where you can find:
- Webinars on demand
- Tips and tricks
- Updated and brand new resource libraries not available to non-subscribers
Vectorworks Cloud Services (now available to all, but with exclusive perks for Vectorworks Service Select members) will:
- Allow you to enjoy the freedom to share files and to make design decisions from any location.
- As you are making changes to your Vectorworks files on your computer, they can automatically be synchronized to your private cloud storage. This allows you to browse and share your latest designs from any web-enabled device when you are out in the field.
- If you make notations when you are onsite, these will become available to your desktop computer when you return to the office, enabling you to update your drawings with information that you reference when you were onsite.
- Save you time by providing a cloud-based workflow for creating presentations. Calculations needed to generate sections, elevations, renderings, and BIM data can be shifted from the desktop to the cloud.
Are you ready to purchase your Vectorworks license, or upgrade your older Vectorworks license (version 2014 and newer)?
Please contact us today for a customized price quote created just for you.